Thursday, July 30, 2009

Obsessions


It's official. I am legally obsessed with Jillian Harris, this season's Bachelorette. I liked her on The Bachelor but not as much as Melissa Rycroft one of DCC Alumni(of course). However, I LOVE Jillian on The Bachelorette. I don't know that it is Jillian whom I love or her Stylist. See, I am obsessed with Jillian's wardrobe on the show. Every week, I scour Blogs and Fashion websites in search of her latest outfits from the show. Then I shop. Shop. SHOP. Until I can shop no more. Her style is simple. Girly. Me.

For instance, on the final Rose Episode she wore a very cute outfit on one of her final dates. Don't ask me which one. It was the outfit I was smitten by, not Kipton or Ed. Anyway, she wore a pair of white jeans, a bright yellow blouse with white pearls embellished on the neckline and HOT PINK PUMPS. Need I say more?! Gorgeous, Simple, Feminine! I am sold! White Pants - Check. Yellow Blouse - one trip to Anne Taylor -$19.99 on the sale rack - Check. Finally the shoes. Macy's - No. Though I do find a pair of Hot Pink wedges by L.A.M.B that are pretty darn cute and marked down to $52.00. But there is only one right shoe in a 7. No left in a 7. Darn. So, up and down the mall I go. No luck. I am sad. I go home and search the internet and looky what I found...I am not the only woman obsessed with Jillian's fashion, it turns out...
http://tightenyourbelt.blogspot.com/

But these are what I chose....

http://www.endless.com/dp/B00266PN1C/ref=asc_df_B00266PN1C860359?tag=endlesscj-20&linkCode=asn&creativeASIN=B00266PN1C

I kid you not. I ordered them at 2:45pm. $39.00 out the door, er I mean somewhere out in cyberspace. They were on my front door step the following morning by 10:00 am. Free Shipping! Go! Shop! Enjoy!

These are the small things that make me happy! When I get back from my girl's cruise. I will share my newest Bikini Love. Water Candy. Their website will be up shortly! Until then~ Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Cute shoes! Can't wait to see what swimwear you've in store to show us!

    ReplyDelete