Friday, July 24, 2009

Buckle This!







My latest shopping obsession is a store, I had never heard about before my good friend Gina told me about it a few weeks ago. I was looking at her pics on FB and saw her wearing the cutest, yellow blouse. I asked her where in the world she got it.....BUCKLE! At first, I thought it was an online only store. So, I had spent the last few days "adding to my cart" before our "Booze, I mean Girl's Cruise(!!!)" at the end of the month. But after visiting the site daily, I realized Buckle was an actual store and I had two within an hour from me! So, I planned an excursion there just as soon as I got back from our family's 10 day trip to Utah. Well, was I in for a huge surprise when I went to the Layton Hills Mall (in Utah). As soon as I stepped out of Macy's low and behold the angels swooped down from heaven(trumpets in hand!) and there was a golden glow to my right...it was....could it be....BUCKLE! Look at what I got! PS. Sorry Gina - I couldn't resist the cute, yellow number, but didn't post a pic - so it's our little secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment